Concerned that there might be a problem with your vehicle? Often, strange noises, difficulty handling or a light on the dash can indicate a problem with your vehicle. When you visit Dwain’s Automotive, we’ll get to the bottom of your potential automotive issue and ensure everything is corrected so you can return to the road safely.
Our full scope of general repair capabilities to truly encompassing! We’re more than just another oil change provider and brake repair shop in Edmond, OK. Our staff of specially trained technicians is supported by a national computer database of more than 600,000 repair records, giving us instant access to information about repairs. Our expertise extends to all of the following:
- Tire Repairs: From flats to blowouts to brand new tires, we’re your go-to tire shop in Edmond, OK. Let us help you get treads that are ideal for your safety and handling.
- Suspension Repairs: Shocks, struts and other forms of suspension repair in Edmond, OK are one of our specialties. Stop by today if your vehicle is riding a little rough.
- Exhaust Repairs: If your car sounds like it’s on a drag strip or is belching black smoke from the tailpipe, it might be time to pay us a visit for exhaust repairs!
- Engine Repairs: We can get to the bottom of your “check engine” light and provide a full range of engine repair in Edmond, OK to keep your motor purring perfectly.
- Air Conditioning Repairs: Auto AC is a necessity that can often suffer as your vehicle ages. Come to us for complete assessment and repairs for your air conditioning system.
- Brake Repairs: As the number one provider of brake service in Edmond, OK, we’ll make sure your car stops on a dime! Come to us for pads and shoes, as well as bleeds.
- Alignments: An alignment can reduce wear on your tires and improve your vehicle’s handling. Let us set your alignment back to neutral.
If your vehicle is working fine and just needs factory-scheduled service, we’re ready to help. We’re your go-to source for oil changes, coolant checks, transmission flushes and more. We’ll help you keep your vehicle in great shape for as long as you own it with routine maintenance, performed at timely intervals.
Our Warranty program covers most parts and labor for 24 months or 24,000 miles / 40,000 kilometers, whichever comes first when traveling more than 25 miles / 40 kilometers from the original TECHNET Professional Auto Service repair facility.
For more information about any of our repair capabilities or to inquire about your vehicle, please contact us today by calling 405-341-5612.