CRM Mitchell1 2023-10-12T22:00:54+00:002015 Mazda CX-5 CRM Mitchell1 2023-10-12T22:00:54+00:00
- Diagnose – The blower on the A/C is not working.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and top off as necessary. Check belts, hoses and air up all tires to the correct psi.
- BLOWER MOTOR ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace
- BLOWER MOTOR RESISTOR – Remove & Replace
- Level 1 Diagnosis – The blower has power and ground. Tapped on the motor to get it to spin. The vehicle needs a new blower motor and blower motor resistor. Replacement of the cabin air filter is also recommended. It is clogged and impeding air flow.
- BATTERY – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Test.]
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
Brandy L. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/11/2023