CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-23T23:00:40+00:002011 Chrysler 200 CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-23T23:00:40+00:00
- Diagnose – Coolant leak coming from the top of the block around the oil filter.
- Diagnose – Oil Leak
- Diagnose – Overheating
- ENGINE OIL COOLER – Remove & Replace – V6 – [Includes: R&I Intake Manifold Gaskets.]
- Flush your vehicle's entire cooing system. Restore coolant and necessary additives. Install special conditioners to protect your car's cooling system. Recommended service interval: Every 2 years or 30,000 miles.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels, belts, hoses, and tire pressures.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – V6
Brian S. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/20/2021