CRM Mitchell1 2021-12-18T23:00:46+00:002014 Volkswagen Passat CRM Mitchell1 2021-12-18T23:00:46+00:00
- Diagnose – When the vehicle is in park the engine revs on its own and the RPM's keep bouncing up and down. The idle speed is unsteady and too high.
- The passenger tail light/brake light is out. Diagnose customer concern.
- Diagnose – The heater is not working. The air blows, but it will not blow hot air.
- Note: Provide price for oil change and tire rotation after diagnosis.
- (1.) Note: The oil lid wasn't completely closed and oil sprayed out. (2.) Note: The coolant was accidentally overfilled.
- * Install BG Advanced Formula MOA, a top-quality engine oil additive that fortifies the oil, providing for optimum engine performance and long-lasting engine protection. – Recommended Service Interval: Every 2 Years or 24,000 Miles Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels, belts, hoses, and tire pressures.
- BRAKE LIGHT BULB – Remove & Replace – One Side
- ACTUATOR AIR DISTRIBUTION – Remove & Replace – Temperature Door,Left Side
- Electrical Circuit Testing
Russell K. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/16/2021