CRM Mitchell1 2019-11-12T23:01:37+00:002011 GMC Acadia CRM Mitchell1 2019-11-12T23:01:37+00:00
- BATTERY – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Test.]
- Diagnose – The vehicle will not start. She does have inside power and lights. The vehicle was towed in.
- ELECTRONIC CONTROL MODULE – Remove & Replace – ECM
- ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION MOUNT – Remove & Replace – Engine,One,Right Side or Left
- ENGINE TORQUE MOUNT – Remove & Replace – Strut
- PCM is exhibiting voltage spike problems. 15 Amp ECM fuse is blown.
- Reprogram ECM
Penelope F. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/4/2019