CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-13T23:00:45+00:002007 Pontiac Grand Prix CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-13T23:00:45+00:00
- Diagnose – Overheating
- Diagnose – The vehicle tries to start, but won't.
- Flush your vehicle's entire cooing system. Restore coolant and necessary additives. Install special conditioners to protect your car's cooling system. Recommended service interval: Every 2 years or 30,000 miles.
- RADIATOR – Remove & Replace – V6
- RADIATOR HOSE – Remove & Replace – V6 Both
- THERMOSTAT – Remove & Replace – V6
- THERMOSTAT BY-PASS PIPE – Remove & Replace – V6 Elbow Tube,Both,Upper & Lower
- WATER PUMP – Remove & Replace – V6
Cynthia B. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/9/2021