2004 Nissan XterraCRM Mitchell1 2022-12-09T22:59:02+00:00
- Vehicle started losing power and they shut the vehicle off and it wont restart. Diagnose Customer Concern.
- Vehicle was towed in by Cimarron Towing.
- BATTERY – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Test.]
- VALVE COVER GASKET – Remove & Replace – V6 Both
- SPARK PLUG WIRE SET – Remove & Replace – V6,Normally Aspirated
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – V6,Normally Aspirated
- DISTRIBUTOR CAP – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Replace Rotor.]
- ENGINE PERFORMANCE – Analyze – [Includes: Check Ignition System performance and Emission Control Systems using analyzer.]
- AUXILIARY OR IDLE AIR CONTROL VALVE – Remove & Replace – V6
- (Combination) – IDLE SPEED – Program – [Idle Air Volume Learning Procedure.]
CHRIS T. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/7/2022