CRM Mitchell1 2023-09-07T22:01:23+00:002011 BMW 328i CRM Mitchell1 2023-09-07T22:01:23+00:00
- Diagnose – The vehicle grumbles when coming to a stop.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and top off as necessary. Check belts, hoses and air up all tires to the correct psi.
- Test drive vehicle to check for unusual pull, vibration and/or noise. Check and inspect suspension components: ball joints, wheel bearings, tie rods, idler arms, springs, bushings, etc… and check for accident damage.
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,Control Arm,Both Sides – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
Scott R. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/6/2023