CRM Mitchell1 2022-01-23T23:01:03+00:002010 Hummer H3 CRM Mitchell1 2022-01-23T23:01:03+00:00
- Diagnose – Check Engine Light – (P0014) It was on consistently for three days. It has gone off and on since then about five or six times. They had the codes read and it had something to do with the throttle body.
- Diagnose – The vehicle is making a horrible noise. They have heard it while accelerating and when turning on the vehicle.
- Diagnose – While driving down the highway and pushing on the accelerator the RPM's were stuck on about 3 RPM's.
- Diagnose – The light on the A/C knob was blinking on and off the other day.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and top off as necessary. Check belts, hoses and air up all tires to the correct psi.
- Perform BG Dynamic Engine Oil Flush Service. – Consists of a total of three oil changes with BG Dynamic Engine Cleaner & Rinse.
- CAMSHAFT POSITION SOLENOID VALVE – Remove & Replace – Actuator
- ENGINE PERFORMANCE – Analyze – [Includes: Check Ignition System performance and Emission Control Systems using analyzer.]
Chris H. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/22/2022