- ACCELERATOR PEDAL POSITION SENSOR – Remove & Replace – Sensor
- BALL JOINT – Remove & Replace – Lower,Both – [Serviced in Steering Knuckle Assembly.] – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Diagnose – Check Engine Light
- Diagnose – Occasional lurching on the highway. Now it is happening at low speed acceleration. They thought at first that it was a bad tank of gas.
- Diagnose – Why are the front tires toe-ing in?
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
Laura W. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/10/2020