- Check For Power Steering Leaks – The power steering pump is making noise.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels, belts, hoses, and tire pressures.
- POWER STEERING HOSE – Remove & Replace – Pressure
- POWER STEERING PUMP – Remove, Install, and Overhaul – All Applicable Models
- We use a safe, powerful cleaner to dissolve and suspend varnish and deposits that form in your car's power steering system. Flush entire system of all old fluid and contaminants and install new high-tech fluid to protect against noise, wear and leakage in the system.
Julian C. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/8/2020