CRM Mitchell1 2019-09-19T22:01:25+00:002011 Chevrolet Tahoe CRM Mitchell1 2019-09-19T22:01:25+00:00
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean. Replace the old fluid with a High Temp Formula BG Heavy Duty Brake Fluid, which is demoisturized to prevent corrosion.
- Install and circulate cleaning chemistry. Pressure purge all used fluid and contaminants. Install fresh synthetic fluid and conditioners.
- SPARK PLUG WIRE SET – Remove & Replace – Base – [Includes: Component test.]
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – Base
- We use a safe, powerful cleaner to dissolve and suspend varnish and deposits that form in your car's power steering system. Flush entire system of all old fluid and contaminants and install new high-tech fluid to protect against noise, wear and leakage in the system.
Derrick M. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/17/2019