2013 Chevrolet EquinoxCRM Mitchell1 2022-11-10T22:59:38+00:00
- Diagnose Blower coming on and off.
- BLOWER MOTOR ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- BLOWER MOTOR RESISTOR – Remove & Replace – Blower Motor Control Module
- Electrical Circuit Testing – HVAC Blower Circuit
- BATTERY – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Test.]
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and top off as necessary. Check belts, hoses and air up all tires to the correct psi.
Tori S. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/8/2022