- BRAKE HOSE – Remove & Replace – Each Additional – [Includes: Bleed Brake System.]
- BRAKE HOSE – Remove & Replace – One – [Includes: Bleed Brake System.]
- CALIPER – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Bleed System and replace Pads (if necessary).]
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean. Replace the old fluid with a High Temp Formula BG Heavy Duty Brake Fluid, which is demoisturized to prevent corrosion.
- Check Brakes – THE VEHICLE MAY NOT HAVE BRAKES!!! The vehicle was towed in.
- Includes installation of front premium brake pads, brake rotors and hardware as required. Clean and lubricate caliper slide mechanisms. Clean and repack wheel bearing if required. Adjust parking brake. Bleed and adjust brake system. Perform Relearn procedure if required.
Aaron S. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/12/2019