- Check Front End – There is a strong vibration while driving. If you let go of the wheel, the vehicle will veer to the right.
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Mfr Body CD MK Inner,One Side – [Includes: R&I Outer Tie Rod End.] – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed.]
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and top off as necessary. Check belts, hoses and air up all tires to the correct psi.
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,One Side – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
Randy W. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/15/2022