- Diagnose Suspension. – Making Noise.
- Diagnose Oil leak.
- VALVE COVER GASKET – Remove & Replace – V8 Both
- (Combination) – SPARK PLUG TUBE SEAL – Remove & Replace V8 Both,All Eight
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – V8
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Upper,Both Sides – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- BALL JOINT – Remove & Replace – Lower,Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
- Remove & Replace Rack & Pinion Bushings
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- Includes installation of front premium brake pads, brake rotors and hardware as required. Clean and lubricate caliper slide mechanisms. Clean and repack wheel bearing if required. Adjust parking brake. Bleed and adjust brake system. Perform Relearn procedure if required.
MITCH H. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/17/2023