- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Inner,Both – [Includes: R&I Outer Tie Rod Ends.] – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing I
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
- Includes installation of rear premium brake pads, brake rotors and hardware as required. Clean and lubricate caliper slide mechanisms. Clean and repack wheel bearing if required. Adjust parking brake. Bleed and adjust brake system. Perform Relearn procedure if required.
- Fix Trunk – The struts are not strong enough to hold it up. He thinks that it hit the lock too hard and now it won't open.
- TIMING BELT – Remove & Replace
- (Combination) – WATER PUMP – Remove & Replace
- Flush your vehicle's entire cooing system. Restore coolant and necessary additives. Install special conditioners to protect your car's cooling system. Recommended service interval: Every 2 years or 30,000 miles.
- VALVE COVER GASKET – Remove & Replace – Both
- We use a safe, powerful cleaner to dissolve and suspend varnish and deposits that form in your car's power steering system. Flush entire system of all old fluid and contaminants and install new high-tech fluid to protect against noise, wear and leakage in the system.
- Complete Fuel Induction Service Clean Fuel injectors. Clean Throttle body. Clean plenum and air intake system Recommended service internal: 35,000 Miles.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean. Replace the old fluid with a High Temp Formula BG Heavy Duty Brake Fluid, which is demoisturized to prevent corrosion.
- TRUNK / LIFTGATE SHOCK OR STRUT – Remove & Replace – Both
Ian N. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/3/2021