- Check Brakes – Customer thinks he feels some grinding.
- Customer is getting new tires and wants a front wheel alignment.
- Includes installation of rear premium brake pads, brake rotors and hardware as required. Clean and lubricate caliper slide mechanisms. Clean and repack wheel bearing if required. Adjust parking brake. Bleed and adjust brake system. Perform Relearn procedure if required.
- STABILIZER BAR CONTROL LINK – Remove & Replace – Both
- SHOCK ABSORBER – Remove & Replace – Both
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
BOBBY F. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/1/2022